Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Greetings, I hope this finds everyone OK. It has been pretty somber around here due to anohter death of a shipmate from Mobile Unit Two, Story: http://home.hamptonroads.com/stories/story.cfm?story=111206&ran=84484&tref=po . Western Iraq is still a pretty dangerous place to be "on the job". We usually find out right away and go into a communications blackout to give the CACO folks back home time to notify the next of kin. I could not think of a worst way to findout a spouse/child had died than thru the news or tearful freinds calling to mourn your loss that you did not know about.

Well enough of that. I would like to thank all of the E-cards I recieved for our wedding anniversary. Yes, I wish I was back home wife my beautiful family but hey, Miriam has volunteered to take the children for two days so Robyn and I can celebrate twice next year! Sometimes you just have really dig to find the silver lining.

Anyway here are some more photos:

CPO's in the desert, from left to right:
CMC Scott Faison, YNCS Anthony Williams,
EODCS Douglas "Rock" Phillips and
ISC Matthew Fenner.





















Another Sunset in the desert
















I hope everyone has a good day,

Chris

No comments: