Saturday, September 23, 2006

Hello everyone. Not much to report, just another busy week in Iraq.... Our users have been giving us a run for our money this week but I guess that is to be expected. I got a chance to site in my weapon this week, that's always good for blowing off some steam.

Me all goobered up in my gear


























I received this movie in my email and I could not stop laughing: http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n142/chris_dudas/?action=view&current=catfan.flv&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1

Another good one: http://ebaumsworld.com/2006/07/pugbowling.html

We had a couple of Generals in today for a brief on the current Counter - IED (Improvised Explosice Device) operations. These are currently the number one cause of death for servicemembers. That is why we are here with such strong numbers for EOD.

Well enough of that. If you like something you see feel free to leave a comment at the end of the post, there is an icon to do so.

Oh, one more for the road (me being my usual self....)











Chris

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the pug bowling!! oh yeah and the cat fan!!! too funny!

Anonymous said...

oops.. fogot my name to that....

take care
Lynn

Anonymous said...

cat fan was histerical we looked at it in burlington and laugh our heads off,talk soon.