Saturday, September 30, 2006

Hi all, well it's been 6 days since my last post.... sorry for leaving you with baited breathe on my next installment.... LOL.

It has been a busy week around here. Tuesday I had spent the whole day in a meeting (joy) and ended up not eating which led to me getting under the weather on Wednesday. Thursday was spent making up for those two lost days. Friday we had a scheduled outage so we did alot of re-arranging of our power/enviromental systems for our satellite system which led to an extended outage when we tried to come back on-line (hello Mr. Murphy (if it ain't broke don't fix it)). That afternoon we finally had our command photo's taken (below). I don't know why, but some of you want more pictures of me so I have included some more.

Explosive Ordnance Disposal Mobile Unit Two Battalion HeadQuarters. I'm in the back, the antenna almost points right to me.



The N-6 crew (my guys)

Front row (left to right)

IT1 Ginicie Rushing (with the big gun), EODMU2 CO CDR Bradley McKinney

Back row (left to right)

ET1 Bryce Bills, ET2 Kevin Mills, IT1 Jason Schouweiler, It1 Vasquez Upshaw and me!

Taking down the flag after the photos. We are not allowed to fly the flag over non-sovereign soil(embassy) in Iraq, it is part of the politcal nonsense that has been wrapped up in this war.

Hanging out watching other pictures being taken.

Well, that it for another short chapter of my life in Iraq (work, eat sleep repeat 7 days a week).

Jolly Roger 14 (my callsign) Out

aka that Chris guy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good to hear from you ,i agree with murphy.stay safe .hope you got picts.